Sunday, May 20, 2007

Final Posting: University of Granada Wikipedia article

The University of Granada was a stub article which made it difficult to edit because you can only add and not change anything about it. I had studied at the University of Granada last Spring and thought that I could add something. The stub article mentioned nothing about the school where foreign students take classes, the Center for Modern Languages. I added this information to the site and it is still there. The next couple of edits were adding links to the External Links Section. I added the web page of the Center for Modern Language. The third edit was a little change in the wording of one link. My fourth edit was a little better because I did some searching. I found out that the University was actually founded by the Moors 200 years before Kind Carlos V had supposedly founded it. I added that to the article today and don't' know if it will stay.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was pleasure reading your blog this semester! Thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I´d like to introduce you to my blog. Pop up as often as you feel like.

Granada University