Sunday, May 20, 2007

Final Posting: Seville, Spain Wikipedia article

I was most proud of my Seville, Spain edits. Out of the four Wikipedia article, I feel as though I added more valuable knowledge to this one. The first edit I made was regarding the Torre Del Oro, a look out tower that is still around today. I added the interesting fact that when the Torre Del Oro was built, they built the stairwell with ramps instead of steps so that cattle and horses to go up and down the tower in order to bring the watchmen food, etc. My second and third edits were simply punctuation corrections but I made up for that with my fourth edit. I was very surprised to see that people had forgotten to add the very famous author, Jose Zorrilla, to the list of famous people from Seville, Spain. Zorrilla, by the way, is the man who wrote the world renowned "Don Juan" novel. I'm sad to note, however, that my edit regarding the Torre del Oro is no longer there.

No comments: